Japan Station Forums
Rachel

Blue Symphony on April

Hi! I am planning to go visit Osaka in a month, and "Blue Symphony train" was one of the most important task of my trip; however, I have just found out that there seems no tickets available for it on April, just wondering if it's still on?? Thanks.

Hi,

I think that I didn't make myself clear earlier, what I tried to ask was that  Blue Symphony train does not pear on the ticket booking site, I was trying to book the ticket for 4/22, and no any Blue Symphony train to selec from.

As it's sakura flower season over there, so I just wondering if Blue Symphony train still available on April? thank you.

Hello Rachel,

Sorry about the confusion. I just had a look at the Japanese version of the Blue Symphony website, and they have a schedule on there that isn't on the English website. They have a special schedule in April and unfortunately the Blue Symphony isn't running on April 22nd. Dates available in April are from the 3rd to the 21st, the 24th and 25th, and then the 27th - 30th. If you click on the following link and scroll down the page you can see the calendar for April.

http://www.kintetsu.co.jp/senden/blue_symphony/timetable.html

The pink dots between the 3rd and 21st mean there is a special timetable during the cherry blossom season. Where the dates are colored blue the train is running normally, and where the dates are white the train isn't running. I hope you can find an alternative date to ride this train!

Best wishes,

Michael

• Like 1

Hi Michael,

Thank you so much for your reply with detail.

Sadly, I won't be able to make it for this holiday... but I do glad that I did figure out what was going on there with your help; and I guess I know what my holiday plan gonna be next year.

Once again, I appreciate for all of your help.

Cheers.

Rachel