Japan Station Forums
ryssa

Haneda to Asakusa

Hello there,

I'm going to Asakusa from Haneda International Airport & planning to get Keikyu Haneda ticket to Sengakuji & Tokyo Subway 1 Day Pass. I informed that there are direct trains from Haneda to Asakusa. Should I get off & get through the automated gate at Sengakuji station? Or I just can use Tokyo Subway 1 Day Pass while get off at Asakusa station?

Hi there,

You can get a direct Rapid Limited Express from Haneda Airport to Asakusa on the Keikyu Line. It costs 660 yen. You do not need to get off or transfer at Sengakuji station. Once you get to Asakusa you can transfer to the subway. I recommend using Hyperdia to look up your train times and routes: http://www.hyperdia.com/en/

I hope that helps!

Best wishes,

Michael

Thank you for the reply.

However, can I stay on the train all the way to Asakusa if I use the Keikyu line ticket from Haneda to Sengakuji and have the Tokyo Subway pass or must I get out at Sengakuji and then get back in again using the Subway pass?

1 hour ago, Ying said:

Thank you for the reply.

However, can I stay on the train all the way to Asakusa if I use the Keikyu line ticket from Haneda to Sengakuji and have the Tokyo Subway pass or must I get out at Sengakuji and then get back in again using the Subway pass?

If you use separate tickets then you will need to exit ticket gates at Sengakuji and re-enter with Tokyo Subway pass.

If you buy the special Weclome Tokyo subway pass you can stay on the train all the way to Asakusa.