Japan Station Forums
Leah

Narita Express to Shibuya - Stations Exits and Luggage Delivery

Hello, Thank you for this useful forum. 

I have a few questions about taking N'EX to Shibuya. 

1 - Does Narita Express go directly to Shibuya Station or will we need to transfer trains? I thought it was direct, but someone I spoke with who lives in Japan mentioned transferring. His information may not be current.

2 - We need to get to Shibuya Tokyu REI Hotel. Can you advise which exit to use for the shortest walk (with luggage)? 

3 - If our hotel does not offer Yamato luggage service pickup, is there a desk in Shibuya station where we can drop our bags on check out day. We would like to go sightseeing for the day and receive the bags at Tokyo Disneyland the same night.

Many thanks for your assistance.

1. Narita Express does go directly to Shibuya Station. https://www.japanstation.com/narita-express-tokyos-airport-shuttle/

2. Shibuya Tokyu REI Hotel is located north-east of the station. You can use any exit on the north side. The Hachiko gate is probably most convenient. You can find a map on the hotel website: https://www.tokyuhotelsjapan.com/global/shibuya-r/access/index.html

3. Your hotel will be able to arrange Yamato luggage delivery for you. We suggest confirming delivery times at the hotel reception at least a day in advance.