Japan Station Forums
joey

Kanku Webtoku: Stopping at Tengachaya Possible?

Hi!

I am planning to get the Rapit express ticket from KIX airport towards Namba, using the Kanku Webtoku discount ticket.

However, I want to alight at Tengachaya station and transfer to the local subway. 

Is it allowable under the terms and conditions of the Kanku Webtoku discount ticket? 

The website selling the Kanku Webtoku ticket is a little ambiguous about this and the option only list "KIX->Namba" and the "No stopover permitted" also raise some doubts.

Please see link here. http://www1.nanka-e-tabi.com/NEREN/ItemDetail.aspx?tc=IB4AOSKIXWTS&sk=1

Thanks for the help in advance.

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

"No stopover permitted" means that you can't exit along the way and then re-enter Nankai line to continue to the final destination (Namba).

You can exit at any station and transfer to any other line. After you exit at Tengachaya station you will need to pay the subway fare separately.

Hi Station Master

I have no idea how easy is it to walk from Nippombashi to Nankai Namba Station.

Hence, I plan to take subway from Nippombashi to Tengachaya station to ride the Nankai Ltd Exp Rapid.

Could you please confirm if this Kanku Webtoku discount ticket allow me to get on from Tengachaya station?

1 hour ago, OZ_Ann said:

Could you please confirm if this Kanku Webtoku discount ticket allow me to get on from Tengachaya station?

Please note that Kanku Webtoku voucher can only be exchanged at Nankai Namba Station Service Center (2F).

You cannot exchange the voucher for a ticket at Namba station (3F) and other stations such as Shin-imamiya sta. Tengachaya sta. and so on.

After the voucher is exchanged for a ticket you can take the actual train from any station, including Tengachaya.