Japan Station Forums
Debra Sears

lost iphone on limited express "Thunderbird" April 5, 2018, 2pm

Good Morning from Missoula, Montana, USA, 

My name is Debra Sears and I travelled to Japan to visit my son, Lt Stephen Sears and family, with a 2 week Japan Rail Pass on March 23-April 5, 2018. On April 5th, I left my Iphone 5s on the Thunderbird limited express at the Kanazawa station when changing to Shin to Tokyo via Nagano. I reported the lost phone to the train conductor who then called the Kanazawa Station Authorities and notified me that my phone had been "found" and was being held at the Kanazawa Lost and Found, and gave me a phone # to call between 8am and 21pm on the 6th of April. I called the number given and was not able to be helped.

Could you please help me to retrieve my phone. I can send envelop and money for postage if you can lead me to the correct lost and found desk where my Iphone is being held. While in Japan, the Kumamoto Prefecture representative to Sister State of Montana, United States, welcomed us. Perhaps this person could help with transport of phone.Thank you kindly for your assistance.

Sincerely,

Debra Sears

Phone number:  406 274- 3877  Address:  304 South 2nd St West, Missoula, Montana  USA